1.5K views
100% full Not resolved
1.3

I purchased a brand new pair of BullBoxer sneakers while on vacation in Santorini, Greece last week. I live in the US so I'm usually hesitant to purchase items out of the country for fear of having to return it should something go wrong. Seeing as BullBoxer sold their products internationally I thought I would not have a problem should something go wrong. I wore the sneakers two times in Greece and the first time I tried them on when I got home I noticed the metal rings that the shoelaces go through were coming off. I was discouraged because I really liked the sneakers.

I contacted BullBoxer through their website at marketing@bullboxer.com and let them know of the defect. I explained to them that there was no way for me to go back to the store I purchased them at because I bought them out of country. They responded a day later stating there was nothing they could or would do even though I could not return them to the store.

They advised me to go to a shoe repair shop to fix their defect. They offered no other solution and when I replied asking them how they could not stand behind their own product they simply regurgitated what they had told me in the first email which was go find a shoe repair shop.

I personally own a major online retail shop in the mixed martial arts field and understand fully the responsibility of manufacturers to stand behind the products they produce. BullBoxer has not and will not do that for their own products so I imagine anyone who encounters a similar situation or who buys their product and has a problem after the 30 day store warranty runs out will be left hung out to dry with a defective pair of shoes they cannot wear or be left paying money to try and have the shoes fixed by a local shoe repair shop. I advise potential buyers to be aware of purchasing items from this company for you may not be getting what you paid for.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $110. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bullboxer and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about bullboxer sneakers from Bullboxer was warranty policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bullboxer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Bullboxer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bullboxer?

Comments